· Graphics can be printed on an awning. For example, you can add your company or business logo on to the awning so it stands out from other stores.
· Accessories can be added to the awning. Things like drop screens, curtains, and lights can spruce up the look and feel of your store front awning and really attract customers. This is especially useful for restaurants with outdoor dining areas.
· Retractable or Fixed awnings are available. Store front awnings don’t have to be your traditional fixed shade structure. You can install a retractable awning so that you can use it when needed.
· Styles of awnings vary and include slide-on-wire, shade sail, and skylights. Talk to your local awning shop for more options.
· Quality products and installation are a must so remember to find the right awning shop who can work with you and your budget, the permitting process, and your tastes. (American Awning & Blind Co. does all of this and more).
Store front awnings can increase your businesses’ visibility. People notice a beautiful, bright, awning when they walk by and that is the first step in getting them in your store. Awnings with graphics are like your permanent advertisement or banner sign. Awnings are a worthwhile investment for businesses because they help attract clientele and up the aesthetic value of your store.