- Pile of Leaves: gather up all those fallen leaves and make a pile that your kids or pets can jump in and enjoy.
- Fire Pit & Smores: get one of those fire-safety approved pits from your local store and have a nice evening roasting marshmallows and making some memories while eating some smores. (Keep in mind, don’t have a fire under your awning, make sure your fire pit is placed away from your shade structure).
- Lantern Lit Dinners: take the family outside for a nice lantern lit dinner. Install some hanging lanterns, a string of lights, or other types of lighting around your backyard table and enjoy a nice meal with your loved ones. If you have an awning installed, you can string up those lights on the shade structure and create a fun and wonderful ambiance for you and your family.
- Sports: play soccer, football, mini-golf, croquet, or whatever comes to your mind.
- Table Games: try setting up a ping pong table, foosball table, or play some board games. You can have your fire pit roaring while the kids play some games and you sip on a nice cup of hot cocoa.
- Crafts: try doing some outdoor crafts like decorating your trees or rocks to look like animals or other fun things.
- Tree House: if you have the space and the right tree, build a tree house for the kids to play and lounge in.
And remember, having an awning installed is a great way to provide a backyard area for your family to lounge in and enjoy during the summer, fall, winter, or spring.
For more information about awnings and patio covers, feel free to contact us at American Awning & Blind Co by visiting us at http://www.americanawningabc.com. Or call us at 800-654-5933. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.