- Thanksgiving Decorations
- Turkey Leaves: use leaves as the feathers of the turkey and create fun little backyard turkeys using cotton balls and eyes you can find at a craft store.
- Pumpkins & Persimmons: place these tasty things around the backyard along with corn stalks to create a Thanksgiving themed ambiance.
- Christmas Lights/Decorations
- Candy Cane Croquet: try setting up a game of croquet with candy cane colored pieces.
- Garlands & Ornaments: use garlands and ornaments to dress windows and doorways.
- Fire Pits: try putting in a small fire pit you can buy from the store and enjoy roasting marshmallows with the family.
- Fire Lamps/Torches: place these around your outdoor dining area and create a nice lighted, and warm, ambience that guests can enjoy. (Just remember to be fire safe!).
- Hanging Lights from Trees: try using lights you can hang from trees to create a lighted Christmas tree decoration. (Just be sure to be fire safe!).
- Backyard Christmas Tree: put your Christmas tree in the backyard.
- Awning Lights: hang lights from your awning and create a doorway to your backyard. This can be more than an illuminating experience…
Really, there are several things you can do to your backyard to create a themed holiday party. It’s not always just about the food. Sometimes creating a backyard oasis of holiday fun is more memorable. Keep in mind, if you have an awning or other shade structure installed, you can decorate it with garlands, ornaments, and other holiday themed items.
For more information about awnings and shade structures, feel free to contact us at American Awning & Blind Co by visiting us at http://www.americanawningabc.com. Or call us at 800-654-5933. You can also email us at email@example.com.