Here’s a quick list of things you should know, do, or ask before you hire a company:
- Ask the Following: Do have your questions, thoughts, comments and concerns ready to ask. Here are some questions you can start off with:
- Are you licensed and insured?
- Do you offer warranties on your products?
- How long will it take to install an awning?
- Do you have a payment plan option?
- What kind of fabrics do you use? (This is important since your awning is made of a specialty fabric, you should use a top quality product to help ensure your shade structure will last).
- Do you have a help/service hotline if I have any questions after installation?