- Playground: Install slides, obstacle courses, and even things like tree houses.
- Themed Area: Think kid’s stuff like cartoon characters, movies, and other fun things you children will love to see. Try putting up character cut-outs on trees, build things like small sheds, etc…
- Fireplace: Use an approved, fire safe, fire pit and roast some marshmallows and have a night time backyard camp adventure.
- Water Slides: Roll out some of those slip-and-slides for the kids to enjoy.
- Craft Day: Have your kids paint rocks, make crafts, and other things to hang on trees and bushes in the backyard.
- Garden: Create a backyard garden by using a big pot or making your own garden section by installing some wood fences. You can have a lot of fun planting vegetables and growing flowers.
- Game Area: Put out a table under that beautiful awning and play some board games or other fun gaming activities like charades.
- Dinners/Lunches/Brunches: If you have an awning, you can use it with some drop screens or curtains and create a beautiful dining area for your guests. Instead of going to an expensive restaurant, you can recreate the outdoor dining experience in your own backyard.
- Lounge Area: Put some tables, chairs, and even outdoor benches you can lounge on and read books.
Now that you have some Spring activities in mind, feel free to contact us at American Awning & Blind Co. for more information about awnings by visiting us at http://www.americanawningabc.com. Or call us at 800-654-5933. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.