Adding an awning or other shade structure to your home is an investment. Doing your due diligence and finding the right installer is essential. After all, an awning is meant to last and finding the right company to do the job requires more than just a quick google search.
Here’s a quick list of things you should know, do, or ask before you hire a company:
- Ask the Following: Do have your questions, thoughts, comments and concerns ready to ask. Here are some questions you can start off with:
- Are you licensed and insured?
- Do you offer warranties on your products?
- How long will it take to install an awning?
- Do you have a payment plan option?
- What kind of fabrics do you use? (This is important since your awning is made of a specialty fabric, you should use a top quality product to help ensure your shade structure will last).
- Do you have a help/service hotline if I have any questions after installation?
Now that you know a little more about how to choose an awning installer, let us know how we can help you with your next project. For more information about awnings and other shade structures, contact us today. You can also visit us at http://americanawningabc.com. You can also call us if you have any questions at 800-654-5933. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.