- Easy to Install/Use
- Used in Combo. w/ Other Shade Structures Like Awnings
- Provide UV Ray Protection, Shade, and Allows Some Light to Pass Through
- Typically Roll Down to Cover Windows/Areas
- Easy to Use/Install
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- Create an Outdoor Dining Space
- Great in Combination w/ Awnings
- Typically Work Like Indoor Curtains but are Designed for Use Outdoors
Some Patio Shade designs use a crank system while others can be motorized. Most Patio Shades are easy to open and close manually, much like indoor curtains. Some Patio Shades also use a track or pully system as well. Check with your local awning shop for more information on your options.
Now that you know a little more about Patio Shades and Curtains, feel free to contact us at American Awning & Blind Co. for more information by visiting us at http://www.americanawningabc.com. Or call us at 800-654-5933. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.