Summer is around the corner and the sun is already shining and the birds are chirping. This means it’s time to break out the backyard furniture, the bbq, and your sunglasses. If you have an awning in your backyard, you’re ready for some family fun and activities at home.
- Croquet: Set up a croquet in your backyard and have a game or two with the kids.
- Obstacle Course: You can set up a mini-obstacle course and run through it with your family or even just your dog.
- Slip and Slide: You can set up a slip and slide and a portable pool. Your kids will love this activity.
- Bubble Trouble: You can set up large bubble makers and create a bubble paradise for the kids. This can be a whole lot of fun and create lasting memories with your family.
- Building Workshop: You can create a backyard workshop for your kids. You can create fun projects like build a bird house, a dog house, or some other easy task your family will enjoy.
- Quite Area: You can also turn your shaded area – under the awning – into a quiet area for your loved ones to simply just sit and read a book or even take a nice nap.
As you can see, there are multiple things you can do in the summer as an activity with your family in your own backyard. If you have an awning installed, this is a great way to make your backyard inviting and fun. You can also install a freestanding shade structure to create another lounge space that you can enjoy.