Vinyl enclosure typically have clear windows and enclose an outdoor dining or other patio area. The enclosure is an extended footprint of the business. Think of an outdoor dining area with tables and chairs and then enclose it with tasteful fabric structures.
- Dining Seats: If you install vinyl enclosures, you extend your restaurant or business’ ability to generate revenue with extra seats the interior of your building couldn’t fit. The area becomes potential sales generating space you didn’t have before. Within a month or two, you could make back what you invested to install the enclosures.
- Ambiance that Attracts Customers: How many times have you wanted to sit outside at a restaurant, but it didn’t have outdoor space? With vinyl enclosures, you can attract customers looking for that ambiance. You’d be surprised how many customers won’t come to your business simply because of the ambiance.
- Protection from Inclement Weather: Many customers want to sit outside, but if it’s windy or raining, or too hot, they won’t want to, and you could potentially lose that sale. However, with vinyl enclosures, you can nab that sale because now, you’re offering a shaded, protected area customer can enjoy despite the inclement weather.
- Competitive Edge: Competition is fierce, especially for restaurants located next to each other. If you have a stylish and beautiful vinyl enclosed dining area, you’re going to stand out.
- Advertising: Using colors, frames, and designs, you can utilize the enclosure to advertise your business. Eye catching, color popping, logos and designs really do work. Plus, your logo will stand out and it’s an advertising cost you only have to pay for once.