For starters, a retractable skylight awning is basically an awning that encloses an area like a patio or backyard from above; it’s essentially an outdoor living room. (See the below picture). But, keep in mind that a retractable skylight awning isn’t always attached to an enclosed area; it can be part of a restaurant’s lounge or outdoor dining area.
- Extend your outdoor living area
- Provides control over how much light or shade you get in that particular area
- Cuts out the hassle of using traditional skylights
- Adds an aesthetic and unique quality to your home or business
- Protects your guests from rain or the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun
Retractable skylight awnings are an excellent way to create a skylight experience for your guests without having to use glass like in traditional skylights. That’s the beauty of retractable skylight awnings; you don’t have to cut a hole in your roof and worry about installing glass; you just install the awning as an extension of your home or business without the complication of cutting into your roof and worrying about your building’s structural integrity.
Also if you have any questions about skylight awning applications, feel free to contact us at www.americanawningabc.com. Or call us at 800-654-5933. Or email us at email@example.com.